Pesquisa

quarta-feira, 9 de março de 2011

hug

what i wish, you may ask.

i won’t say your love, ok?
i won’t say that.

but you repeat
you ask it again:

What do you wish?

and maybe i’ll say
that i wish – only – to play my hands
across your chest.

that’s a beautiful word
i mean – chest – that’s a beautiful
part
of your body

i mean,

you look me paciently

i mean
your chest
it could be my grave
your chest is
my room
my hidding game
where i wanna be
where not always i can.

so, you won’t ask me this same question again.

you won’t talk about these questions again.

we only look
one to the other
and this is us
and this is how we love.

Um comentário:

TUA FILHA GOSTA! disse...

we only look one to the other and this is us and this is how we love:::::::::::::::

Postar um comentário

Arquivo