Pesquisa

sábado, 4 de maio de 2019

((((((((((a little care of me))))))))))

I ask youCan you take care (a little) of me?I'm needing itYes, I amI know, I knowI'm a young and strength menI'm intelligent and all that jazzEven then, I ask youCan you take care of me?Just a littleI'm really needing itMaybe a wordOr even seconds under your armsDon't need to say "i love you"I already know you won't say these thingsI don't careI don't need you to be like meNot at allPlease, don't be like meYou don't need to do anything as I doDo it by your wayBut do it, pleaseCan it be just a finger next my skinOr a smile directed to meAnything, anythingBut do it, pleasePleaseI'm ((almost)) begging youJust because I need it(((I really need)))Cause I'm lovin youAnd it's very hard when we feel alone in this gameAm I feeling alone?Not at allI'm with you, manBut it's hard, even thenIs it a game?This what is happen between us twoIt's just life, isn't it?Don't wanna playI didin't choose itDid you choose?Probably notNeither ISo, pleaseCome hereUndress meCover all my skinAgainWith your warmed kisses((((I still remember them over me))))Cover all of meEach pieceAll my holes(((((I have big holes inside, all full of fears and more fears)))))Make me forget a littleOf who I amOf who I wasFor the first time in my lifeI don't wanna know who I'll beBecause all I wanna beIs with youBy your sideSide by sideTogether, we can do itI'm sure we canWith you I know I canCan't you see?((((((I've already said it))))))(((((((I'm lovin you, man)))))))((((((((Is it too hard to understand?))))))))(((((((((Can't you see? Or you don't want to see?)))))))))I don't need me anymoreI'm just needing you by nowCan you understand it?Can you do it for me?I''m lovin youAnd it's hard to love someoneWhen we're not sure if the other oneLoves us too.


OR DON'T


Don't take care of meJust say what you're feeling about all of thisSay it, pleaseTell me you're in a bad momentTell me you need timeTo understand yourselfTo restart everythingTell me you need timeA long time without seeing meA long time across the seaI'll hurtI'll cry or dieBut I'll liveThis is life, isn't it?Life is like thisNot what we wantNot what we've dreamIt's just I needTo hear from youWhat I really am for youWhat you really want of meWhat you want?I could do amazing thingsJust to be with youBecause, manI'm young and all that jazzBut I already knowI have a few years in my backThree decades and one yearI know what I fellWhen in front of someone so beautiful and sad like youI get myself happyBecause you, for me, it's like a new workA project that evokes meAnd solicites meAnd makes me biggerAnd makes me shareAnd makes me beautifulPleaseDo itWhatever it isJust do itSay you're going awayOr just stayStay with meI'll be with youWhenever you needBut first of allTake care ((((((((((a little)))))))))) of me

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário