Pesquisa

sexta-feira, 12 de julho de 2024

I was looking for a lot of love and I founded it


No, actually I was distracted
I was busy, busy days, busy bees
Lots and lots of things to do
I wasn't paying attention
Every step a leap
I was jumping all over the place
And in the movement
I didn't realise I was there
I was looking for a lot of love

And when, distracted again
We shared that cheap wine
I couldn't have known we were
Sharing more than cheers
Darling, your love is touchable
And it's so close
Can you see it?

My hand
Your touch
Our conversation
Pasts and futures
And that quiet sound
Of a crowded word that love used to be

That crowded word that love used to be

I was looking for a lot of love
and suddenly I found you
More than that
Much more than that
 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário